Sunday, October 5, 2008

dealing with reality sept 30

I have been waiting for my test results for almost 2 months and the appt in finally hear.
I knew going into it there would be some dietary changes, but was not prepared for them all.
I had several food groups tested and my yeast count.
I did not know I would have Kyah with me but I did and well lets just say she was a perfect angle till the Dr came in. Then she was terrible I had to threaten to spank her right in front of the DR.!!
Well she gave me lots of info about myself most of which I already knew. The interesting info was "You have a major wheat allergy" I did not want to hear that. She also told me my yeast count was over 4 times the healthy range.UHHHH Is this why my skin itches all the time? (I can scratch myself till I bleed) Okay so what do I do.......She prescribes me some strong anti-fungal and tell me to cut ALL sugar, wheat, corn, eggs, dairy, vinegars, and grains from my diet. So I say to myself "what in the He@# am I going to eat. She tells me I can eat all the meat and vegetables I want. This sounds like some sort of Atkins crap which I have no interest in. But hey I cant complain about the way I feel them complain about the plan to change it.
If you are reading this its cause you already probably know me. The reason why I decided to journal my journey was to share the knowledge of what I learn and my progress of healing. If I survive this anyone can. MAJOR SUGAR JUNKIE
Okay so day one
Lunch-salad with lemon and olive oil
with tomatoes goat cheese and pine nuts
snack- apple with almond butter(i can have 2 pieces of low sugar fruit)
dinner-grilled chicken and asparagus
snack- glass of unsweetened almond milk
and yes i went to bed hungry and mad

No comments: