Monday, October 6, 2008

Oct 6, 2008

Today was a better day. I snacked on less nuts, I figures since the pounds where not coming off I needed to cut some extra fat out. Oh ya and did I mentioned I noticed that in the last week I have eaten almost a whole jar of almond butter!!
Today I did make some raw cookies that where wheat, dairy yady, yady, yady free!
coconut oil
brown rice syrup
almond butter
oats
puffed brown rice
they were yummy I also make a chicken noodle soup but replaced the noodles with brown rice, it was good. oh ya and last night was great I ate a quesadilla using a brown rice tortilla with sheep's cheese. I felt like I was cheating! add some avocado and my homemade salsa and WHAALA!
Tomorrow I think I am going to take the full dose of the anti-yeast meds so I pray it works for me and not against me

No comments: